All stages of football
There are three World Cup arenas in Doha, the capital of Qatar, which only separates almost nine kilometers from Ar-Rayyan and counted nearly 587,000 inhabitants in 2015.
The 64 video games of the 2022 World Cup in Qatar are dispersed over a total of 8 arenas that are in five various cities.
There are two World Cup arenas in AR-Rayyan, the biggest city in the Emirate with practically 590,000 occupants. In AR-Rayyan, the German nationwide group begins on Wednesday, November 23 (2:00 p.m. CET) versus Japan to the World Cup competition.
The 2022 World Cup in Qatar is getting better in big actions. However, in which places do the ball roll at Winter World Cup? has actually created the most essential details about the World Cup arenas.
>> > This is how the stadiums of the 2022 World Cup in Qatar appearance
One World Cup arena remains in Al Khor, Al War and Lugsail, where on Sunday, December 18 (fourth Advent, 4:00 p.m. CET), the final of the 2022 World Cup will rise in Qatar. The opening video game between Qatar and Ecuador on Sunday, November 20 (5:00 p.m. CET) will also happen here.
Here are a few key data on the eight arenas of the 2022 World Cup in Qatar:
- Lugsail Iconic Arena (Lugsail): In the Planted Lugsail, which is located north of Doha, this is the largest World Cup stadium with 80,000 seats. This arena, whose style is based on Arabian craftsmanship, is a complete new building and the last arena that was completed.
- Al Thumama Stadium (Doha): This brand-new structure was opened in October 2021 and has a capacity of 40,000 places. Their design is said to remind you of Graphic, a traditional crochet hat that Arab men wear. Eight World Cup video games occur in this stadium.
- Stage 974 (Doha): This stadium, which is likewise called Doha Port Arena, is a temporary football arena. The venue at the harbor of Doha's includes ship containers and other usable products that are reused according to the World Cup. Seven World Cup games, including a round of 16, occur in this 40,000 spectators.
- Khalifa International Arena (Doha): This arena is the only World Cup place that was not entirely rebuilt. The arena has been around given that 1976 given that it's remodeling. 8 World Cup games take place here, consisting of the start of the German nationwide group versus Japan and the game for third location.
- Education City Stadium (AR-Rayyan): Also at the Education City Stadium, which offers area for 40,000 viewers, it is a new building. In this stadium, eight World Cup video games increase, including an eighth and a quarter-final.
- Ahmed bin Ali Arena (Ar-Rayyan): At this arena, which is likewise understood as AR-Rayyan Stadium, it was initially opened in 2003. The demolition work as part of the brand-new structure for the World Cup started in 2014. Now the arena on the edge of the desert has a capacity of 40,750 viewers. 7 World Cup games will be revealed here at the 2022 World Cup.
- Al Bay Arena (Al Khor): Almost 770 million euros flowed into this arena. The outcome: an arena that offers space for 60,000 spectators-and whose roof is modeled on the camping tents of the Bedouins. There will be nine World Cup games here, consisting of the leading game in between Germany and Spain on Sunday, November 27th (8:00 p.m. CET) and the last German preliminary round match versus Costa Rica on Thursday, December 1st (20: 00 a.m. CET).
- Al Janoub Stadium (Al War): The arena offers area for 40,000 spectators in the port city of Al War, which lies 18 kilometers south of Doha. The world-famous designer Dame Zara Heidi, who died in 2016, integrated the fluid style common of them and wood aspects. Seven World Cups encounters increase here, including a round of 16.
A compact introduction of the World Cup schedule can be discovered here.
- Lugsail Iconic Arena (Lugsail): In the Planted Lugsail, which is located north of Doha, this is the biggest World Cup arena with 80,000 seats. 8 World Cup video games take location in this stadium.
- Khalifa International Arena (Doha): This arena is the only World Cup venue that was not completely reconstructed. In this arena, eight World Cup video games increase, including an 8th and a quarter-final. Seven World Cup games will be shown here at the 2022 World Cup.